Sesa Hair Mask
Sesa Hair Mask
Inclusive of All Taxes
USE CODE: SESA10 - FOR FLAT 10% OFF
Total Saving: ₹135
Deep Conditioning & Nourishment
Frizz-Free & Soft Hair
Makes Hair Thick & Strong
How to use
Apply Sesa Ayurvedic Anti-hair fall shampoo to damp hair and rinse thoroughly
Apply Sesa Hair Mask to the scalp and down to the ends. Leave for a few minutes and rinse
Follow this routine twice a week for best results
- Manufactured by : Sesa Care Pvt. Ltd., VPO - Dhaulakuan, Near Sodhuwala Bridge, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh - 173031, India.
- Marketed By: Sesa Care Pvt. Ltd., 4th floor, Hamilton B Wing, Hiranandani Business Park, Hiranandani Estate, Thane West – 400607, India.
- Country of Origin: India
- Got questions? We can help.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +91 8291505016
- Consumer Care Address:
Sesa Care Private Limited
4th floor, Hamilton B Wing, Hiranandani Business Park, Hiranandani Estate, Thane, India - 400 607.
- Our office is open from Monday - Friday, 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. We are a small team, so please allow us 1-2 business days to respond.
- Customer Care: +91 120 4035933 is currently inactive due to system upgrades. In the meantime you can reach us at +91 9769994900
रूपम गुणम वयस्तयागइति शुभंग कारनाम
Roopam, gunam, vayastyag, iti shubhanga karanam
Outer Beauty, Inner Beauty, Lasting Beauty, thus are the reasons of beauty
‘Ayurveda’ is a 5000-year-old medicinal literary heritage that was written & compiled by sages & seers of India. It describes Beauty to be multidimensional:
- Roopam / Outer Beauty – reflected in the form of radiant skin, lustrous hair & a healthy body.
- Gunam / Inner Beauty – refers to nobility of character.
- Vayastyag / Lasting Beauty – means looking & feeling younger than chronological age, reflected in the form of spiritual & mental wellbeing.
SESA is a legacy brand that holds this Ayurvedic heritage at the core of everything it does. It is our mission to make ayurvedic wisdom more accessible to the common man, promoting a lifestyle that reinforces the holistic concept of Beauty – “Mind, Body & Soul”.