1. We accept online orders through the following modes of payment -
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, UPI, and QR
- Cash on Delivery
2. Please note, when you make an online transaction using Visa and Mastercard Credit Card, you will be required to give your 16-digit Credit Card number, card expiry dates, and 3-digit CVV number (written on the back of the card). You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards, you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
3. The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Sesa Care Pvt. Ltd. Co.
4. In case the amount has been deducted from your account, but you haven’t received a confirmation from us, please contact our Customer Care team and provide the following information -
- Transaction Reference Number
- Amount debited with registered Email ID
- Date & Time of Transaction
SHIPPING POLICY1. Cash on Delivery is available for select Indian pin codes
DELIVERY POLICY1. To ensure the safety and hygiene, there might be delays in product dispatches & deliveries owing to logistics constraints due to COVID-19. In such instances, we request you to bear with us.
CANCELLATION POLICY1. Orders once dispatched are not eligible for cancellation
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY1. Sesa Care products are non-returnable due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness/consumable nature of the product.
- Package accessories are missing
- Package contents are damaged or broken
- Incorrect product is delivered
- Expired product is delivered
7. Please note, returns will not be accepted if the -
- Product is damaged
- Invoice is missing
- Batch number and/or price has been tampered with
- Original packaging is missing
9. Product(s) once delivered, will not be applicable for a refund or replacement in case of -
- Failure to provide adequate information about the case
- Failure to provide snapshots of the Invoice, packet and box (if any)
REFUND & REPLACEMENT POLICY1. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement
NOTE TO CUSTOMERSFair Usage Policy
We go to extensive lengths for smooth user experience. However, at times we need to be stringent with our policies to serve our customers better. To protect the right of our customers, our Customer Care team reserves the right to assess, judge and then take the necessary action at their discretion.Impairment & Damages
We take the utmost care and accountability while sending our products to you. Your package is screened and goes through an extensive quality check so that we deliver the best to you. However, if you have received partial, void or damaged items through your order on our website directly, kindly contact the Customer Care team within 48 hours of the order delivery. Please note the following –
- Do not use the products
- Take clear pictures of the products
- Keep the invoice copy with you
If, however, the order is placed through an online marketplace, please contact the marketplace’s Customer Care team. In such cases, Sesa Care is not responsible for any damages caused.Change of Packaging
Packaging, bottles and communications at Sesa Care undergo innovation and changes without affecting the formulation and efficacy of the product. These changes are for seamless user experience and comply with government notifications. Presence and placements of symbols or stickers depicting the information regarding the product may vary conforming to government rules and regulations. There can be changes in the placement of sticker and symbol, but please be assured that the product is authentic and untampered.Suspending Promotions
Sesa Care reserves the right to cancel any on-going or future promotions, offers, sales, gifts and giveaways on the products without any liabilities.
For any queries, please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.